Search engines love a fast loading website and so do customers. Google recently announced that webpage speed will determine the order in which it is displayed in search results. The faster the website loads, the better.
Your website speed has a significant impact on your business. The faster your webpages load the more chance you’ll have at increasing conversions and pushing sales. The slower your website loads, the more sales and conversions you will lose.
Research has shown that for every 1 second of delay in a page loading can result in around a 7% reduction in conversions.
For example, an ecommerce website that makes £500 day could potentially lose almost £13,000 a year for each second of page load speed.
In this course we take an example website from a poor performing F grade all the way up to a high speed A grade.
This may all sound too techie, but it really isn’t. We have laid everything out for you in a step by step fashion, making it a real breeze to apply the same techniques to your WordPress website.
You will learn:
- What website speed is all about and why it is so important.
- What speed checking tools are.
- How to run a speed check on your WordPress website.
- How to use a number of plugins to speed up our WordPress website.
- What Content Delivery networks (CDNs) are.
- How to set up two different services including CDNs to speed up your WordPress website.
Here is what we cover throughout the course.
- Course Introduction (Video) FREE
- Glossary of Terms (Download) FREE
- What is a website page speed checker FREE
Testing your website speed before we start FREE
- The Webpage Speed Guide (Download)
- Unit 1 Quiz
- Increasing speed using WordPress plugins
- Setting up and configuring the WordPress Plugins
- Post-Plugin Speed Check
- Plugin Housekeeping
- The Recommended Plugins Cheatsheet (Download)
- Unit 2 Quiz
- Using a Content Delivery Network FREE
- Setting up Cloudflare
- Setting up KeyCDN
- Using a Managed Service instead
- Unit 3 Quiz
- Everything you have learnt from this course (Video)
- Success With WordPress Course Evaluation
Don’t just take our word for it
Here are some of the things our students have said about our courses…
You are great at explaining and instructing. I learned a lot of new information.
It covered more than I could have imagined. I will go through it again.
Everything is very well explained.
This is brilliant. There were a few times that I wondered what something meant—sticky, RSS, ping—and each time the answer was in the glossary.
Buy the course individually and get Lifetime Access with no recurring fees. You’ll get all the updates we release for this course too, for as long as we sell the course.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you buy any of our courses and decide that it hasn’t given you the knowledge and information you expected, we will refund you the full cost of the course provided we can see that you have undertaken the whole of the course and filled out the Evaluation at the end.
We Love Questions
If there is anything holding you back from purchasing, let us know what it is and we will answer all of your queries.
Ready to buy
We’re really excited to share this course with you and we think you’re going to love it! All you need to do to purchase is click on the buy button below and you’ll be sent to our online course software, powered by Thinkific.