This course is all about helping you to keep your website well maintained, up to date and secure.
A lot of this course focuses on three of the most well known and well used WordPress security plugins. We walk you through how to use each plugin in a lot of detail and we also make you aware of some other important security measures you should be taking to protect your website.
We introduce you to the leading free backup plugin for WordPress and show you how to set up daily backups for your website.
It is important to keep your website up to date so that it functions well and is secure and we take you through our tried and tested method of updating your WordPress website safely.
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to know how to keep their WordPress website up to date, backed up and secure but who doesn’t have the time or confidence to search the web and experiment with different plugins and settings. We take you through everything step by step.
You will learn:
- About protecting your WordPress website’s content and data.
- About the hidden dangers of WordPress and how to avoid them.
- About using a security certificate for your website and how best to implement it.
- How to Back up your WordPress website, including setting up a daily backup schedule.
- How to keep your website secure, from basic to advanced information.
- How to use and set up the most popular Security and Backup WordPress plugins.
- How to update your WordPress website safely.
Here is what we cover throughout the course.
- Course Introduction (Video) FREE
- Glossary of Terms (Download) FREE
- The Hidden Dangers of WordPress FREE
- Backing up your WordPress website
- UpdraftPlus Backup Plugin
- The Recommended Plugins Cheatsheet (Download)
- Unit 1 Quiz
- Making WordPress More Secure – The Basics FREE
- Making WordPress More Secure – Advanced
- Wordfence Security WordPress Plugin
- iThemes Security WordPress Plugin
- Sucuri Security WordPress Plugin
- Updating & Managing WordPress Updates
- Unit 2 Quiz
- Everything you have learnt from this course (Video)
- Success With WordPress Course Evaluation
Bonus Facebook Group access for 3 months
For the one-off course price you’ll also get 3 months access to our “Inside Success with WordPress” Private Facebook Group which is just for our students, where you’ll be able to ask us any questions related to the courses, get advice about WordPress and help with WordPress issues.
Don’t just take our word for it
Here are some of the things our students have said about our courses…
You are great at explaining and instructing. I learned a lot of new information.
It covered more than I could have imagined. I will go through it again.
Everything is very well explained.
This is brilliant. There were a few times that I wondered what something meant—sticky, RSS, ping—and each time the answer was in the glossary.
If you buy this course and then decide that you would like to buy the Master Course once it is released, we will take the cost of this course off the Master Course when you buy.
If you have bought multiple courses, the total of which exceeds the full price of the Master Course, we can only discount the Master Course to it’s full cost so you won’t receive all your money back.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you buy any of our courses and decide that it hasn’t given you the knowledge and information you expected, we will refund you the full cost of the course provided we can see that you have undertaken the whole of the course and filled out the Evaluation at the end.
We Love Questions
If there is anything holding you back from purchasing, let us know what it is and we will answer all of your queries.
Ready to buy
We’re really excited to share this course with you and we think you’re going to love it! All you need to do to purchase is click on the buy button below and you’ll be sent to our online course software, powered by Thinkific.